BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 in Review

I started the year with the best of intentions. If you look back at this blog, you'll see how THAT went. I started off raring to go, and about 3 weeks in, I fizzled. No excuses. I just gave up. I had little bouts of energy occasionally as the year progressed, but never fully recommitted. I would get the eating together and not exercise. Or I would exercise and eat like crap. overall, not a success.

However, I love the idea of the "project" and I have recently restructured it to include long-term goals and small monthly goals that will help me reach those long-term goals. I am recommitting at the start of 2011 and I will post my January goals tomorrow.

On a positive, and "I-have-no-idea-how-this-happened" note... I did lose 10 pounds over the course of the year.

0 comments: