BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 31, 2010

December Goals Reviewed

I set several goal for myself for December in the hopes of easing back into the "project" and getting a jump-start. Here are the goals and my reflection:

Weight: Lose 5 pounds this month
PARTIAL SUCCESS: I lost 4 pounds this month. Not sure how that happened.

Exercise: 20 minutes 3x a week
FAIL: I only exercised ONE time this entire month. I should say, purposefully exercised.

Eating: Prepare 4 meals at home each week; focus on water intake; clean out pantry
PARTIAL SUCCESS: I did clean out the pantry. I prepared 14 meals of 16 at home this month. I didn't keep track of my water intake, so I have no idea how to rate this goal.

House Management: Full house clean once
COMPLETED! YAY!

Faith: Go to Christmas mass
FAIL: I was not feeling well, so I left my family party early and came home to bed. I did not make it to mass.

0 comments: