BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 5, 2010

The "Best Me " Project v 2.0

The Project: Strive to be the "Best Me" that I can over the next year, ending December 31, 2011

The Project Specifics Revised:


Weight:  Begin my weight loss journey to lose 105 pounds. Track this in 5 pound increments complete with rewards at every 5 pounds. Breaking this into smaller goals will make it seems more manageable. Hopefully by the end of 2011, I'll have made a dent in the overall amount.

Exercise: The ultimate goal is to jog/run a 5K, so my exercise goals over this year will lead up to that. The monthly goals I assign myself will be geared toward training.

Eating: Return to the same goal as last year, to prepare 4 meals a week at home. This would be a total of 224 meals. Monthly goals will focus on eating healthier and recording food to keep track of calories and fat, etc.

House Management: Keep my house neat and tidy by cleaning and organizing. I will not set a goal for how often I will clean my house, but I hope to better keep up with it this year.

Faith: Actually return to church consistently this year.

0 comments: