BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Euphoria... Followed by Problems

I am SO excited! I lost 4.6 pounds this week, so I know that I am doing something right. Realistically, I know that most of that weight is water weight, but it is still a motivator.

Then... I could feel my blood pressure was up. So I went to the doctor instead of going to the gym. he confirmed my blood pressure was up and put me on yet another medication. :( So frustrating! But I'm not going to let it get me down. The doctor said I could still exercise, so that is what I will do.

Tonight I made a really yummy recipe. It was a Chicken Parmesan recipe from the Food Network show Healthy Appetite with Ellie Krieger. It was not only easy, it was delicious. I am usually scared to cook chicken, but I think I could do it using this method again!

Short blog tonight, but I am tired and ready for bed.

0 comments: