BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Non-Hangover Headache

I never wished more for a hangover than I did yesterday. I spent more than half of the day in bed with a migraine. At least with a hangover headache, you know that there is an end in sight. But with a migraine, it can last for HOURS. And mine did. I had good intentions to exercise and make a grocery list, but that was not meant to be.

Today, I did get up and make a grocery list. I looked through some recipes and found the four I am going to cook during the week next week. I also planned my lunches to pack and cleaned out the pantry. I had some things in there that expired back when poofy sleeves were in style... if they ever really were. The pantry seems a little bare right now, but that will be resolved soon.

I made a list of cleaning supplies so I can start the house cleansing. I have a game plan for that as well. Since Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are my scheduled gym days, I will clean a room on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.

I feel good about the plans I have made, and today is still young.

Tracking:

  • Health: 0 pounds down; 110 to go
  • Cooking: 0 dinners cooked; 208 to go
  • Cleaning: 0 times whole house cleaned; 26 to go

0 comments: